Whoever you vote for, the government gets in - Vote
Election time is here again and were being brow-beaten by politicians and the media to take part. But most people realise that all political parties are just in it for their own power. Nobody is different...
· Nobody will abolish hardship and make sure everyone has all they need
· Nobody will carry out the wishes of local residents
· Nobody will put all the power and resources back into peoples hands
· Nobody believes in YOU - so vote for Nobody
VOTING? LETS TAKE CONTROL
make politicians redundant
What Politicians Stand For...
- Waffle, propaganda and lies
- Protecting the rich and powerful
- Destroying our environment
- Controlling and denying us the resources and services we need
- Keeping us down by ruless and laws, and threats of violence
- Spread the truth
- Defend our community and those standing up to injustice
- Stop pollution - a safe environment for people and nature
- Support everyone to get what they need - decent homes and income etc
- Defiance and non-co-operation - fight back!
- No bosses
Politicians are only a small part of the ruling establishment (big business,
the military, the media, royalty etc) that currently dominates our lives,
our communities and our world. But mass opposition - in the form of strikes,
non-cooperation with the authorities, street protests and organised working
class opposition in every neighbourhood and workplace can challenge and
change the whole set up.
By questioning things and organising collectively together as equals, we create movements for change, and alternative ways of thinking and acting without bosses and money. In this way we can work to replace capitalism and governments with a world based on mutual aid and sharing, freedom and cooperation - people running their own lives.
WORKING CLASS COMMUNITY SOLIDARITY
It's up to us to take ACTION to get control of all the resources and decisions which affect our lives.
Thu 2nd May - Council elections: The vast majority of people will vote for nobody.